[ovs-dev] ovsdb-monitor: Refactor ovsdb monitor implementation.

Han Zhou zhouhan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:49:08 UTC 2019

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 11:06 AM 0-day Robot <robot at bytheb.org> wrote:

> Bleep bloop.  Greetings Han Zhou, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
> Thanks for your contribution.
>
> I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.
>

> checkpatch:
> ERROR: Improper whitespace around control block
> #40 FILE: include/openvswitch/hmap.h:149:
> #define HMAP_FOR_EACH_SAFE_WITH_HASH(NODE, NEXT, MEMBER, HASH, HMAP) \

Adding a space after the "(" would avoid this error, but this is
following the existing coding style of all other macro definitions in
this file. So I think it is better to keep this.

> WARNING: Line lacks whitespace around operator
> #445 FILE: ovsdb/monitor.c:573:
>     if (--mcs->n_refs == 0) {

I am not sure about this warning. This is the same style as in
existing code and it looks good to me. I even tried adding space after
"--" but it still had same warning.