[ovs-dev] ovsdb-monitor: Refactor ovsdb monitor implementation.

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Fri Feb 15 21:05:16 UTC 2019

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Han Zhou, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
ERROR: Improper whitespace around control block
#40 FILE: include/openvswitch/hmap.h:149:
#define HMAP_FOR_EACH_SAFE_WITH_HASH(NODE, NEXT, MEMBER, HASH, HMAP) \

WARNING: Line lacks whitespace around operator
#445 FILE: ovsdb/monitor.c:573:
    if (--mcs->n_refs == 0) {

Lines checked: 871, Warnings: 1, Errors: 1

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot