[ovs-dev] Meson integration for DPDK library

Daniele Rondina geaaru at sabayonlinux.org
Tue Feb 19 11:16:53 UTC 2019

Currently, acinclude.m4 doesn't include a way to define a custom DPDK
library path where it's been used meson for compile. It adds statically
a linking rule "-ldpdk" that is wrong if you have used meson because
libdpdk.so will not be available.
In general, if you have a standard installation with DPDK library under
/usr pkg-config do all works and yeah, I confirm that this is not
needed.
But if a user use custom path for compilation and meson for dpdk
currently configuration doesn't work without force an external
PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable as workaround.
My cent.Regards