[ovs-dev] Set release date for 2.10.2.

Aaron Conole aconole at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 19:12:40 UTC 2019

Justin Pettit <jpettit at ovn.org> writes:

>> On Feb 20, 2019, at 10:13 PM, Darrell Ball <dlu998 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:44 PM Darrell Ball <dlu998 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was able to see it with the address sanitizer as a false positive
>>
>> You can backport
>>
>> faa0826dd9fca6a57293d1a74a6f838cdd0c5b3d
>>
>> as far back as 2.8
>>
>> hmm, after rebase, I can see this pretty consistently with '-O2' with various gcc versions
>> without -O2, I do not see it.

For future information, higher optimization levels will allow the
flow-path analysis to expose additional warnings.  Without higher
optimization levels, some of the code flow isn't analyzed.

If anyone thinks it's worthwhile, I can make another robot job that will
rebuild the various branches and mail the list on a weekly cadence.