[ovs-dev] Hongkong or china representative needed urgently (job offer)

Hassan Jamel hassanjamel009 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 24 23:38:27 UTC 2019

I am the owner of Hassan Jamel Industries ltd. and it is a firm based in Morocco in Africa. Our company have problems collecting money for the already supplied works

because the international USD currency is high in Morocco and when we receive USD payment to our bank account, we get payed by our local currency which is devalued by

our bank. This becomes a great loss for us and we loose alot of money almost in every business we had

We need your help to receive payments from our customers which will be transferred to your Bank Account. After cashing the fund, then we would inform you on how to

resend the rest of the money to us. As your income, you will be getting 5% of any amount of USD you receive and process for us. This will save alot of money for us if

we can receive USD not in Morocco. If you are interested in our offer, please reply to me to continue further:.

Best Regards
Hassan Jamel
Managing Director
Hassan Jamel Industries ltd