[ovs-dev] packets: Change return type of 'packet_csum_upperlayer6'.

Aaron Conole aconole at bytheb.org
Tue Feb 26 15:46:06 UTC 2019

Darrell Ball <dlu998 at gmail.com> writes:

> This warning could be considered a bit confusing bcoz this patch does not modify the file being reported.

Agreed.  I need to fix up the auto-detection.  It looks like the series
had already been applied.  The robot no longer warns when the patch has
already been applied but it looks like it won't stop processing.

The mechanism is to `git am` and then `checkpatch -q -1`

Since these patches were already applied, the checkpatch -q -1 was
picking up the last patch in the series twice.

I'll see what I can do about getting it fixed :)

Thanks, Darrell!