[ovs-dev] B2B COLLABORATION (BUYING)

Juthamas Joy Loveyou info at tex-stock.ru
Tue Jul 2 07:03:16 UTC 2019

Sainsbury's is the UK's second largest supermarket chain. It offers a wide range of other products.

Sainsbury's started e-commerce home delivery operations in 1995. In 1996, on Monday 30 December it was announced that Sainsbury's has joined forces with Hewlett-Packard for the development of an Internet-based supermarket offering a full range of products. In 1998 the service was extended back to food with the launch of ‘Orderline'. This enabled customers to order their shopping via telephone, fax or the internet and have it delivered to their front door.

We are planning to extend to other EU countries therefore we are looking for new suppliers and we will be pleased to welcome you to support our different projects .

We are interested in your products. Can you please send us a quotation.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to collaborate with your company .

Don't hesitate to contact myself if you need any further informations .

Looking forward to hearing from you .

Sainsbury's live well for less

Best Regards

Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited

Simon Roberts / Project Manager

33 Holborn

London

United Kingdom

EC1N 2HT

Email: simon.r at sainsburys-uk.com

Landline: +44 208 638 0674 My Direct: +44 7908 125 767

Company reg: 3261722 VAT: GB 660 454 836