[ovs-dev] BOUYGUES CONTRUCTION

ELIE DUVAL elie.duval at bouygues-batiments-iles-de-france.fr
Thu Jul 4 09:27:44 UTC 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

BOUYGUES CONTRUCTION is a global player in construction, with operations in more than 60 countries. It designs, builds and operates projects in the sectors of building, infrastructure and industry.

As a responsible and committed leader in sustainable construction, BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION ILE DE FRANCE sees innovation as its primary source of added value: this is shared innovationt that benefits its customers at the same time as improving its productivity and the working conditions of its 56 980 employees. In 2017, BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION ILE DE FRANCE generated sales of ?1.6 billion.

Feel free to send us your products or catalogue therefore we can build a trusting relationship with and consider your company as a supplier.

We are looking forward to work together.

Great regards,

ELIE DUVAL

Purchase and Business Coordinator

Tel: +33(0)175909276     Fax: +33(0)175909489

Email: elie.duval at bouygues-batiments-iles-de-france.fr

BOUYGUES BATIMENT ILE DE FRANCE

Head Office Address: 1 AVENUE EUGENE FREYSSINET, 78280 GUYANCOURT, FRANCE

Registration Number SIREN: 433 900 834

Registration Number SIRET: 433 900 834 00014

VAT Number: FR5343390083

Web: http://www.bouygues-batiment-ile-de-france.com/