[ovs-dev] KJIC PROJECT FUNDING.

ahmed abdulla abduahmed759 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 01:41:26 UTC 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are International finance company based in UAE with operations and
proven clientele based across the world.

In summary, we provide niche Cash loan services for individual and
institutional investors and business people across the world. If you
are looking at securinced and fund various projects from
USD/EUR/GBP 1,000,000.00 – 50,000,000,000.00 across Europe, Asia, and
South-America and also in Emerging Markets (India, Pakistan and
Africa). Respond back if you are seeking funding.

Kind regards,

Mr Ahmed Abdullah,
Processing Officer
Investment company