[ovs-dev] Badge inquiry

Arthur Arthur at spring-bearing.com
Wed Jul 17 17:58:52 UTC 2019

Hi.
We emailed you before. This is company from a manufacture specializing in producing lapel pins in China. We specialize in this field for several years, with good quality and pretty competitive price.
We can be free to do an order for you. But we have some questions to ask you.
Please, what do you exactly need, quality, low price, or timely delivery?
What should I do if you want to do business with us?
Have you ever got problem on your products? If has, what is it?
Are you willing to find a better partner to do business in this line?
Will you agree to contact with us if we can meet your needs?
Why not email us to get further information?
We are looking forward to establish win-win business with you.
Many Thanks & Best Regards.
Jim

Sales Engineer
Coin Badge Industrial Inc