[ovs-dev] ATTN: Sir/Madam, GOOD NEWS....152

Mr. UMARU YAR ADUA info at belti.ru
Sun Jul 21 10:11:18 UTC 2019

My name is Mr.Umaru Yar Adua a citizen of Nigeria northern part.
I am interested to invest in your country with sum of $25.6million and the money belong to my late father Yar Adua.

Here in Nigeria the economy is not encouraging however i will like you to tell me how is your country economy and what can we invest this money on in your country.
furthermore this funds will be split 10% will be put out from the total funds for any expenses that comes in local or international while 50% of the funds  shall be used for investment then 3o% for you the remaining 10% will be kept for me until i arrive  at your country if you are interested get back to me through this email: umaru_yaraduaa at hotmail.com

Best Regards

Mr.Umaru Yar Adua.

NOTICE: The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.