[ovs-dev] Greetings from Canada Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Express Entry 2019!

Canada Immigration and Integration admin at entrycanadaexpress.com
Sun Jul 21 23:26:58 UTC 2019

Dear Nominee,

You have been selected by Canada Immigration,Refugees and Citizenship Express Entry 2019

This is Canada Immigration and Integration. I wish to inform you that your email has been randomly shortlisted via e-mail through our electronic ballot system among the 2019 nominees to migrate to Canada.

Canada Government recognizes the many benefits skilled immigrants can bring to both the economy and society. For this reason, express entry was established in order to expedite the immigration process for talented individuals who wish to live in Canada.Please confirm receipt of this notification, by responding immediately. So that we can forward the relevant requirements to you.

For detail contact the Secretariat – Email: office.assessment at entrycanadaexpress.com

Mrs.Alexander Jacob

Public Relation
Canada Immigration and Integration
Canada Immigration and Resettlement Bureau