[ovs-dev] Cable supplier Zion Communications

mark at zion-communication.com mark at zion-communication.com
Tue Jul 23 00:59:48 UTC 2019

Dear Sir.

I am Mark, a sales manager from ZION-COMMUNICATION in China.

Our factory is specialized in producing and exporting cables for over 12 years.
Our main products include: coaxial cable, network cable, fiber optic cable, fire cable, security cable, speaker cable...
Please visit our company homepage: www.zion-communication.com

Best Regards
Mark
 (Oversea Sales Manager)

ZION COMMUNICATION CO.,LTD OPTIC FIBER CABLE DEPARTMENT
Provide Professional Cables and Services.
Mainly produce:
1. Fiber optic cable|FTTH drop cable|оптоволоконный кабель
Free to get catalog and price list.

NO.68,HuaQiao Road,LIN'AN,ZHEJIANG,CHINA,311300

Skype:  fangenhui666 at outlook.com
Wechat: fangenhui_123
Cell: +86 13858207976
Email:Mark at zion-communication.com

www.zion-communication.com
https://www.zion-communication.com/Optical-Fiber-Cable-Fibra-ptica-pl42498.html
P " Save a Tree - please avoid printing this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.