[ovs-dev] REPLY ASAP.

Mark Maxwell drmarkmaxwelluno at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:10:46 UTC 2019

First City Monument Bank.
In conjunction with the Debt management office of the Federal republic
of Nigeria.

Sir,

This message today Thursday dated  25th day of July 2019 is to know if you are
still interested receiving your compensation payment value at two
million, five hundred thousand ($2.500,000.00) United States dollars
as approved by the United Nations (UN) otherwise we would submit our
payment report to the authorities concerned stating your incompetency
following up the due payment processes as advised. Please there is an
urgent development after our recent meeting with the United Nations
(UN) payment officials and our Bank board of Directors and it was
advised that all respective beneficiaries to this scammed victims
compensation payment would pay seven hundred and eighty United States
($780.00) dollars for the entire payment clearance logistics fee this
fee is going to the treasury of the United Nations (UN) and after this
there won't be any further demand for your receiving bank account to
be credited as planned this is an instruction from the United Nations
(UN) to all assigned compensation paying banks.

We anticipate reading from you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Dr. Mark Maxwell.
For : Debt Management Office.