[ovs-dev] OVS / OVN split - post 2.12

Ilya Maximets i.maximets at samsung.com
Thu Jul 25 16:37:22 UTC 2019

Hi.

I have a question regarding the split.
Sorry if it's obvious from the RFC splitting code which I didn't look at.

The question is:
How the patches for the common data structures (lists, hash maps) will be
applied to OVN? Will we need to post same patch for both repositories in the
future if it changes/fixes common libraries? Or all this code will be hosted
only in OVS repo and will be included like a submodule or something like that?

Best regards, Ilya Maximets.