[ovs-dev] OVS / OVN split - post 2.12

Numan Siddique nusiddiq at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 06:20:53 UTC 2019

Hello All,

The split work is almost done and we have pushed it to the ovn repo branch
for now - https://github.com/ovn-org/ovn/commits/ovs_ovn_split
If some one is interested, please try it out and let us know any comments
or issues.

We are planning to push the changes to the master branch hopefully Friday
if everything goes fine.

Thanks
Numan