[ovs-dev] OVS / OVN split - post 2.12

Damijan Skvarc damjan.skvarc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 11:49:39 UTC 2019

Dumitru,
your issue was fixed in
https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/commit/6f6d19db05ca743d6f294618d2c36b6d0b15e2e2
as removed warning. However fix is not merged yet on
https://github.com/ovn-org/ovn.git. Unfortunatelly even merging this fix to
ovn-org/ovn.git will not help, since (saying from memory) by this fix about
1700 warning were removed while there still remained about 70 warnings of
the same kind at different locations. I would suggest for a while not to
consider warnings as errors.

br,Damijan