[ovs-dev] Greetings,

Mrs Mabel Raymond mrsraymond.mabel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 01:04:55 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I am Mabel Raymond, an old widow who suffers from a prolonged illness.
I have some funds that I inherited from my late husband. I needed a
very honest and sincere individual or collaborative organization to
use the fund for humanitarian and charitable works. I found your email
Address of the Human Resources database and I decided to contact him.

Please, if you could use the funds as indicated here. To comply with
my late husband's wishes, please respond again through my private
email address for more explanations; (mrsraymond.mabel at yahoo.com)

Regards,
Mabel Raymond.