[ovs-dev] Hello

Ms.Suzan K. Baiden info at mybank.com
Sat Jun 22 16:58:27 UTC 2019

Attention:My Dear,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family; this mail
is coming to you from BANK NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION from United State
of America and you may not understand why it is coming to you. We have
your outstanding transfer which has being delayed because of
irregularities from those handling it before and we want you to urgently
contact us for the release of your total outstanding payment as a matter
of urgent it has being in our bank for some time now without a proper
identification.

You are advised to contact us a matter of urgent with the below
information for the release of your total funds to you by bank to bank
transfer or bank sending you an ATM card.

*Full Name

*Telephone number

*Country

*Bank account details.

*A copy of your ID.

You are advised to contact us immediately:

Email: info4bankus at gmail.com

Tel: (234) 301-6153

Yours Service,

Ms.Suzan K. Baiden

For and on behalf of the Navy Federal Credit Union

Maryland , USA