[ovs-dev] [ovs-discuss] ovs-vswitchd memory consumption behavior

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Tue Mar 5 23:03:06 UTC 2019

On Tue, Mar 05, 2019 at 09:56:30PM +0000, Fernando Casas Schössow wrote:
> Please find attached valgrind log.
> It was running for around 48 hours. Hopefully it was enough otherwise let me know and I can run it again for more time.

Thanks for the log.

There are several suspicious warnings to look at in this log, and I will
do that.  But it does not point out any significant memory leaks--even
if I consider all of the "possible leaks" it mentions as actual leaks
(usually, they are not), they are much too small by orders of magnitudes
to be the problem reported.