[ovs-dev] CAN I WORK WITH YOU IN CONFIDENCE

Susan Tibos susantibos23 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 04:37:37 UTC 2019

HI,

I am Susan Susan's lawyer John Ben, Susan's lead counsel
Rooms and House of the Beninese Union

I am contacting you for the sum of 5.5 million euros of your delay
Uncle deposed at the European Bank Credit Union France
dead he was a national of your country but lived in the United States before
his death. He died with all his family on October 18, 2010
following the floods in Republic of Benin where he settled
investment project.

Deposit funds at the bank for many years
I wish to present you at the request
bank for that payment to the client and I'm going
help you in this matter until the successful end.

I will be your lawyer for this request, let's go back to
me by email at: (susanjohnben at gmail.com)

cordially

SusanJohn Ben,
President Susan Chambers & Associates