[ovs-dev] Greetings.

KITTY KENYON LOAN tidefordabattoir at btconnect.com
Sun Mar 17 14:27:00 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I'm operating a Business Consulting Services With a large investment Group working on projects financing internationally. We are currently funding projects after careful study/evaluation of your Business plan. We will be interested to give an outright loan in terms of debt financing.

We have the financial capacity to fund project between $1m-500bn USD, and we will do it as a pure loan (debt finance) at 2 % ROI per annum for a period of 15-20 years. We also finance: Bank Turndowns - Close in 30 days by using existing reports from potential borrowers.

We can provide financing for: Wineries - Hotels - Restaurants - Mini / Self Storage - Gas Stations / Stores (non Arco), Assisted Living - Franchises - Auto Dealerships e.t.c. We also provide financing for the Traditional SBA and Commercial Real Estate Projects: Commercial Real Estate - Industrial Real Estate - Manufacturing - Office Condos - Medical Offices.

Interested applicants should Contact us via Emai

Regards
Mrs. Kitty Kenyon.
Business Consulting Services
Email: kenyonloan at gmail.com