[ovs-dev] [ovs-discuss] ovs-vswitchd memory consumption behavior

Fernando Casas Schössow casasfernando at outlook.com
Tue Mar 19 18:18:24 UTC 2019

I discussed this with one of Alpine developers and it's not clear that ASan works with musl.

Also opened an issue to Alpine about this to see if I can get also some help from their side:

https://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/10138

I will check in musl developers IRC channel to try to confirm if using ASan is an option or I will be wasting my time. :(