[ovs-dev] [ovs-discuss] ovs-vswitchd memory consumption behavior

Ben Pfaff blp at ovn.org
Wed Mar 20 18:22:28 UTC 2019

OK.  Thanks for the update.

asan and valgrind are very general tools.  There are other tools, or at
least there used to be, which sometimes have fewer requirements, for
helping with leaks specifically.  I have not used any of them in the
last few years because valgrind and asan have worked so well for me, so
I don't have any of them to specifically recommend.