[ovs-dev] Respond Asap

Eric Sero pr at moi.pna.ps
Fri Mar 22 07:31:25 UTC 2019

I am sorry for contacting you lately prior to this notice, I am
Eric Sero the UN fiduciary lawyer and have been appointed to
represent ECOWAS States on financial matters. I would like you to
know that the United Nation has signed a payment regulation of
850,000 USD as compensation to you due to the economic damages.
All legal procedure to back this claim will be provided by me. I
will give you more details on how you shall claim the fund. Be
kind to communicate with me as soon as possible, I shall make it
possible for us to get this fund transfer to you within few days.
Please reply with your details immediate you receive this
message.

Model of payment via ATM Cash payment.

Best Regards
Eric Sero