[ovs-dev] Mrs. Alice francis Greg

Mrs. Alice francis Greg jboddjobz at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 12:03:30 UTC 2019

Hello Dear,

My name is Mrs. Alice Francis Greg, l am a 32 years old young lady from France married to Mr Francis Greg from Cote d'Ivoire i am very sorry to disturb you with my present humiliating condition.

I lost my husband 6 months ago and the family members of my husband are against me they want i and my kid's dead just because of the inheritance sum of Eight Million Eight Hundred thousand Euros he left behind, estate properties and funds in banks here.

Due to their bad intention to eliminate me and my kids, we are in hiding. I want to seek your help to have us move into your country, also to help me transfer this fund into your bank account for us to fly to join you over there, l really need your assistance.

I will be waiting for your reply,
Regards:

Mrs. Alice francis Greg