[ovs-dev] Loan Available.

Harry Smith rdap at rip.com
Thu Nov 7 10:59:59 UTC 2019

Dear Sir,

We work with a reliable and efficient company in England that specialized on bank loan at a very reasonable rate of 4% per-annul which are far much better
 than securing financial instrument such as Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC).  The whole process from signing of contract and the
 application process and approval of loan can be completed as early as ten (10) banking days or less.
 Contact me for further directives / information.
 Sincerely.
 Mr. Harry Smith
 Email: HarrySmith110a at yahoo.com