[ovs-dev] Investment Proposal

Samuel Okono info at dixneuf.com
Mon Nov 18 13:09:46 UTC 2019

Dear Sir,

My name is Samuel Okono, a Senior Investment Consultant here in Ghana West Africa. I have a client in Ghana that is interested to Invest $108 million USD in your country and would like to engage you or your company to manage the investment on this project.

Please my Client needs a real Professional with Business Experience to manage the said Funds on Profit Percentage basis. If you are interested and know that you have the Ability to manage the said Funds, kindly respond to me via my private Email: samuelokono72 at gmail.com with your direct telephone number for full discussion of this offer.

Please if you are not sure that you can manage such amount of Money, just let me know to enable me source for another capable business man who can manage the said Funds.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Samuel Okono