[ovs-dev] a loan or direct project financing

ALBERT HEPPELL d6973w at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 12:25:05 UTC 2019

Hello, my name is Albert Heppell, I work as an agent to a representative of a group of prospective investors from Oman and  Brunei who seeks a foreign partner who can manage an investment portfolio on their behalf for 10 years renewable.  The civil service and employment regulations prohibit me from personally handling private funds due to my high profile, engagement with major companies across this region, while under government /or corporate engagement to avoid conflict of interest, so I contacted you in view of your impressive profile, and the unique opportunity that we could benefit from working together.   The investors want to invest over $6.8 Billion in a company that needs funding for expansion with the expectation of making good profits within a few years.  They can invest in a startup only if the investment proposal is realistic.  The investor(s) wants to remain anonymous because of their current and previous position in the Government.

If you are capable to handle the investment portfolio or recommend a Company to take a private loan or investment funds from my client,  me and you will be entitled to 5% of any amount received by the Company from the investor, but if you are taking the fund directly as a company; I will be entitled to 2.5%  as a commission fee. There will be a face to face meeting between the investor's fiduciary facilitators and the funding receiver after signing (MOU) the (ROI) should not be less than 3% per annum if it's a loan or direct project financing.

We need to maintain absolute confidentiality in the transaction as the fund provider wants to remain silent, so you have to keep it highly confidential between us.  I will need the company profile and the project summary of the company that will need funding to present to my investor.

I look forward to hearing from you.

BR
Albert Heppell