[ovs-dev] Dear Sir, How are you doing today?

Mr. Christopher Kofi. dexpressparcel at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 21:41:17 UTC 2019

Dear Sir,

How are you doing today?

My name is Mr. Christopher Kofi, i am a Ghanaian Citizen, i reside in United States of America with my late parents.

Please read my email carefully so you will understand the reason why i am sending this important message to you. My late father Engineer James Kofi is the delivery officer of United Nations Courier Diplomatic Service before he died.

When my late father was alive someone brought a consignment box to my late father office to dispatch to a client, my late father got to the client house on getting there he find a collapse building and he was told that the person is looking for died in the collapse building with his entire family members.

My late father returns home with the consignment box and opened the consignment box it was full of money in the box. He took it to a security company and deposits the consignment box as a family treasure none expected. Even the management of the security company does not no it was money in the box which my late father deposited as a family treasure.

Is only my late father lawyer that knows it was money in the consignment box, and my late father told his lawyer that it was client money, but he did not review to his lawyer that the owner of the consignment box is dead.

I want you to stand as the rightful owner of the consignment box so you and i will share the money 50/50 each. All i need to do is to tell my late father lawyer that you are the rightful legal owner of the consignment box according to my late father.

Get back to me if you are interested to partner with me in this deal.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Mr. Christopher and Ms. Debura Kofi.