[ovs-dev] Health and Wellness Professionals Contacts

Jon Dell jon.gilbertdb at outlook.com
Tue Nov 26 22:47:31 UTC 2019

Greetings,

Would you be interested to acquire an opt-in email list of Health and Wellness Professionals Database which includes complete contact details and verified email addresses of - Spa therapists, Licensed Estheticians, Dermatologists, Cosmetologists, Nutritionists, Professional Skin Care and Spa companies, Life coaches, Detoxification Experts, Makeup Artists, Wellness Centers, Salons and Medical Facilities, Home Care Retail Outlets, Department Stores and many more across USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe and most of the world.

If your target audience is not mentioned above, kindly let me know.

Please send me your target audience and geographical area, so that I can give you more information, Counts, Pricing as well as few samples, just for your review.

Target Industry :  _____________ ?         Target Geography :  ______________ ?       Target Job Title :  _________________?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Jon Dell | Marketing Manager

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave out'