[ovs-dev] LETTER OF COMPENSATION

David Lucas mbarrrobert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 14:30:58 UTC 2019

Good Day my friend

 This is to inform you that i have successfully transferred the funds with
a help of a new partner from Columbus Ohio and Presently am in Omen for oil
investment projects with my partner and I kept a sealed parcel containing
an Atm Master Card of Us$550,000.00 for your compensation towards your past
effort so quickly contact my secretary Mr.Paul Edward on.

Email:{ pedwardoffice at gmail.com }
Telephone: +229 96906888

I may not have access to communicate with my secretary due to the
investment project i have at hand here in a remote area of Omen. I left an
instruction to my secretary for your contact and it is only the sealed
parcel of the Atm Master Card that my secretary will send to you.

Best regards.
Mr. David Lucas