[ovs-dev] Attn: Sir/Madam

PATRICK FOSTER gov.sanusi12 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 11:47:15 UTC 2019

Attn: Sir/Madam

This is the United Nation Crime Commission covering United Kingdom and
Africa in partnership with the UK Crime Commission working together to
flush out Internet Fraud, money Laundry and other related internet Crimes.
It is our pleasure to inform you that we have arrested over thirty six most
wanted criminals in Nigeria, United Kingdom and Ghana who uses internet to
defraud citizens of the United States, Europe and Asia of their hard earn
money. During most of our interrogation, one of them confessed and listed
your name and your contact info as one their victims. So far We have
recovered over $73 million from them including the money they defrauded you
waiting for your confirmation so that we can send back your recovered funds
to you withing 72 hours. Your recovered funds has been deposited with our
official paying bank here in London pending when we receive a confirmation
from you.

You will have to re-confirm all your contact details to us for us to be
sure that we are dealing with the Right person including the total amount
you lost during the transaction.

Best Regards,

PATRICK FOSTER
For The UN CRIME COMMISSION UK.