[ovs-dev] Recently Updated OpenStack Users Records

sabrina.hess at ituniquezone.com sabrina.hess at ituniquezone.com
Tue Oct 1 18:22:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

Let me know if you are interested in acquiring *OpenStack Users Records *for
your marketing and sales growth.

*We can also provide you with more data intelligence like:* Amazon EC2,
DigitalOcean, Google Compute Engine, Azure Virtual Machines, Netrepid,
Rackspace Managed Cloud, IBM Cloud Virtual Servers, CloudStack, Oracle
Compute Cloud Service, Verizon Cloud, HPE Nimble Storage, SUSE, OpenNebula,
RapidScale CloudServer – IaaS and many more.

We can also provide you the key decision makers, MSPs, MSSPs, CSPs, VARs
and SI.

*Data Fields –* Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like,
Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Kindly let me know if you are interest. I will share a few example for your
reference.

Thanks,

*Sabrina Hess**|| Demand Generation Head*

To opt out kindly reply back with ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘leave out’