[ovs-dev] NetSuite Potential Businees Leads

Pauline Taylor pauline.taylor at globalsalesproviderhub.com
Fri Oct 11 20:45:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

I'm curious to know if you'd be interested in procuring NetSuite Users List
for your sales and marketing initiatives.

We also have related technology users like: Sage 100cloud, Salesforce, Sap,
Quickbooks, Dynamics 365, Oracle and many more...

Currently we are running the Q4 discounted offer. Let me know if you are
interested and I will get back to you with the Counts and Pricing for your
review.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

Pauline Taylor

Sr. Marketing Manager

If you are not interested please reply with "Not Interested" In the Subject
Line.