[ovs-dev] ATTENTION,INVESTMENT/LOAN OPPORTUNITY

Micheal k smithduke25 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 03:31:04 UTC 2019

--
Good day,
I  am financial consultant based in Doha Qatar. I have a client from a
ruling family Retired Qatari Government Official he is one of this people
with floating free cash for major investments Or Loan and he also have a
direct contact for individual companies interested in buying Jets Fuel,
Crude Oil & gas, gold and diamond.

He wishes to invest in a stable economy outside Qatar and his interest is
in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client is
interested in placing part of his funds into your company or private
businesses, if your country's bi-laws allow foreign Investors/ investment.

Thanks for your kind cooperation expecting to hear from you soonest if
interested.

Regards
Mike