[ovs-dev] Deterrent: Security update needed

GoDaddy webmaster at three-streams.co.za
Mon Oct 21 19:19:23 UTC 2019

   Security update information. This link is valid for ONE USE ONLY and EXPIRES IN 24 HOURS

   Dear Member,

Please for your safety, click security update below to upgrade your GoDaddy account to our new system.

   Security update

   If you don't respond to our instructions in less than 24 hours, your GoDaddy account will be terminated permanently.

Thanks,
The GoDaddy account team.

   Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered..

Copyright © 1999-2019 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. 14455 N. Hayden Rd, Ste. 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer