[ovs-dev] MAIL

rosemary jones teranishikouiti at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Sep 2 11:48:46 UTC 2019

Dearest One,
Attention and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval.I am the only child of my parents. my father was a Gold Bar dealer,I lost my Father in a political crisis. My mother died when i was still a baby.Please I want you to assist me transfer $10.5 Million and Gold Bar my late father deposited in one of the prime bank here in ivory coast. for an investments in your country. I will offer you 30% of the money for assisting me transfer the money to your bank account.
Urgent response for more details.Thanks Rosemary.