[ovs-dev] CAN I WORK WITH YOU IN CONFIDENCE,

John Ben johnben9 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 20:28:26 UTC 2019

Dear Beloved,

This message is for individuals to those who are in need of a personal loan to rebuild their lives. I'm individual from France, if you are looking for loan to restart your activities either for a project or to buy you an apartment but you are banned or your credit file has been rejected by the bank. Apply now for loan ranging from 5, 000 € to 100, 000 000€ to anyone able to meet the conditions.
I am not a bank and do not require much Documents to trust you, but you must be a person, honest, wise and reliable. I grant loans to all individuals that live in Europe and people in the parts of the World ( UK, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Romania, Italy, USA, Seol Korea, Japan, China, Sweden, Spain, Canada, Portugal, India, Vietnam). My interest rate is 3% per annul. If you need money for other reasons, do not hesitate to contact me, I am available to meet my clients need and give out the fund within 2 days of receiving your application form.  Contact me for more inquiry. Email: (susanjohnben at gmail.com)