[ovs-dev] Head of Human RightResources

United Nation Organization unitednationorganizationlvu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 05:49:55 UTC 2019

*UNITED NATIONS** FACT-FINDING AND SPECIAL DUTIES ON COMPENSATION FUND*

*Head Office: Manhattan New York, NY 10017, United States Of America*.

We hereby advise our partners, members of diplomatic corporation and all
International Organization, We the *United Nation* *Debt and* *Foreign
Assets Committee *and the* Financial Intelligent Unit, World Bank* endorsed
the *Bank Central Asia* to recover unpaid debts related to unsuccessful
contract and grant compensation fund owing to beneficiaries and companies
across the global world.

Information’s gathered from our human resource database indicates you are

Therefore we have accredited the *Bank Central Asia* to recover the unpaid
debt valued US$9,200,000 to ensure justice is done to beneficiaries and
companies across the global world.

You are informed to contact the accredited bank below for more
clarification and due processes.

*Contact Person:*

*Mr. Armand W. Hartono*

*Foreign Remittance Department*

*Bank Central Asia - Indonesia Jakarta*

*Email: **bankcentralasiahalobca34 at gmail.com
<bankcentralasiahalobca34 at gmail.com>*

Thank you for your co-operation.

Best Regards,

*Ms. Kate Gilmore*

*United Nations High Commission*

*Head of Human Right Resources*

*IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:*

This message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this email, please delete the message and
notify the sender so that we may correct our record