[ovs-dev] RPS Group ( prototype + carbon fiber + plastic )

rps_mould4 rps_mould4 at vip.163.com
Thu Sep 19 11:32:57 UTC 2019

Dear Dev,

I am Rita, Marketing Manager of RPS Group ( Dongguan RPS Mould Co., Ltd ). Please allow me to express my most sincere greetings on behalf of the RPS Group!

May I ask do you have Chinese Supplier?

Now I will give a short presentation about our RPS Group. Our group has five companies with three main business types.
1. Carbon fiber products;
    Main Service: Aviation/Military Projects/Automobile/Racing Car/Medical Care
2. Rapid prototyping;
3. Injection molds and injection molded products;
     Main Service: Automotive / Medical Care

 If you need help with the above business or want to know more, please let me know and I will give you asap.

2019-09-19

Tnx. &  B.R.
Rita Wu

Dongguan RPS Mould Co., Ltd
1st Floor, No. 124 BBK Avenue, Jiangbei, Wusha, Chang'an Town, Dongguan 523859, China
Tel / WhatsApp / Wechat: +86-13688979087
Skype: live:1916236323f783de
Email: rps_mould4 at vip.163.com
Website:www.realrps.com;  www.RPS-mould.com