[ovs-dev] Amazon AWS Customers List

Alice Gibson alice.gibson at global-data.tech
Mon Sep 23 15:24:34 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am reaching out to you regarding Amazon AWS Users List for your sales and marketing campaigns.

List contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing address, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

We also have other technology users: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, IBM, Virtustream, Oracle, CenturyLink, Rackspace, Joyent, Skytap, Interoute, Fujitsu, NTT Communications and many more.

Do let us know your current target audience (Technology? Job Titles? Geography?) And I'll come up with the data counts, costs & more information.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Alice Gibson | Marketing Manager

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE"