[ovs-dev] Oracle Cloud Customers List

Misty Mae misty.mae at installbase.tech
Tue Sep 24 18:23:45 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am reaching out to you regarding Oracle Cloud Customers List for your sales and marketing campaigns.

We have other Innovation Information also like: Salesforce, SAP, Netezza, EMC, Teradata, NetApp, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Dell, Azure, Google Cloud and many more.

Please feel free to get back to me with your Target Criteria, if your criteria is different from the above mentioned applications do let us know your current target audience and I'll come up with the data counts, costs & more information.

Target Audience: .......................

Target Geography: ....................

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Misty Mae | Marketing Manager

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE"