[ovs-dev] Respond to me as soon as possible

Eric V. Donghai ericvdonghai at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 23:43:28 UTC 2020

Hello. I am Eric V. Donghai and have been working with Midmark
Corporation, a medical equipment and devices manufacturing
company based in US and UK for many years; you can know more
about Midmark Corporation by visiting our website
www.midmarkcorporation.com. I got your email contact while I was
making research on Google and Foreign Investment.

I am interested in investing in your country, so I am contacting
you because I believe you can assist me. Please get back to me as
soon as possible for further discussion.  Please get back to me
using my email ericvdonghai at citromail.hu but my official email is
ericvdonghai at midmarkcorporation.com