[ovs-dev] Private Confidential

Brenda Rogers brendarogers49 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 00:11:58 UTC 2020

I am Brenda Rogers, an Australian by birth. I am sick and dying and having operations at Albert Schweitzer Ziekenhuis, Dordrecht,South Holland, in the Netherlands.

My Husband an American citizen died years ago and we had no child. I am left with only family members whom do not represent my wishes.

At this critical time, I want you to use my funds for the homeless as this is my wish as i have decided to will my funds to you. This is based on my wish and my Attorney has been notified.

I am at operation room right now and cant even speak again hence had to reach you through this means.

Please contact my Lawyer David Henrik for guidance.

Lawyer Email: davidhenrik297 at gmail.com

Warm Regards.
Ms.Brenda Rogers