[ovs-dev] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Erik C. Gonzalez hanahana_87310_happ at mail.goo.ne.jp
Sat Apr 4 20:13:28 UTC 2020

Greetings,

I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism.in Iraq Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq this year, I want to know if you can help me handle an in investment, I want to invest on real estate and properties or any lucrative business you have an idea of handling well.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 18.2 Million USD which I got from crude oil deal here in Iraq.

I have already secretly moved this fund out of Iraq to a Bank in Europe. This is a deal. But the question is can i trust you when the funds get to you? You will take your 30% for the assistance and keep the remaining for me in a safe custody which i will use to buy property in ur country.

Wait Your Reply
Capt.Erik C. Gonzalez