[ovs-dev] openvswitch

Christine Yang christine at iprn.org.cn
Mon Apr 6 03:50:43 UTC 2020

Dear Sir,
The serious affair is about your company name openvswitch registration,please forward it to your company's leader.
We are the organization engaging in registering brand name and domain names.Recently we received the registration application from Shanghai Ben Co.,Ltd,they want to register the openvswitch brand name and some domain names. As an authoritative and responsible registrar,we need to confirm if the company is your company's cooperative partner. Also we need to verify whether you have allowed the company to apply these names.
Waiting for your response.
Best Regards,

Christine Yang
Senior Manager
Address:860 Wangjiang road,Shushan District,Hefei Anhui, China
Tel: (+86) 073 95215  980
Fax:(+86) 073 95215  980