[ovs-dev] FINANCIAL INVESTMENT OFFER!!!

Hon Emmanuel A Gyamfi franpat4u at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:46:05 UTC 2020

Hello and good day to you!

Please my name is Hon.Dr Emmanuel Akwasi, Chairman of Energy Matters in the parliament house Ghana. I am writing earnestly to Solicit for your assistance in receiving some money into your account for safe keeping and investment purposes. I got your e-mail address through an internet marketing firm while searching for a reliable and reputable person to handle this transaction, our Oil and Gas Commission has the sum of €15,500.000.00 Fifteen Million five Hundred thousand Euros intend to be transferred overseas through the assistance of a foreign partner because by the civil service rules in my country, having overseas account is not allowed, that is why i am soliciting for your assistance to front this transaction within the shortest possible time. Please it is pertinent for you to know that this fund came as a result of excessive provision in the budget for our Energy and the west Africa Gas Pipeline. This excessive provision was done by my committee, but all contract payments have been paid to beneficiaries and contractors which was about €207,500,000.00 but now left behind the excess of the over invoice amounted of the contract sum of  €15,500,000.00 which intends to be making out for my investment with your help. I am contacting you therefore to stand in as the beneficiary to process this fund into your custody. As soon as you show your consent to this I will immediately give you titled contract details to the fund and what you will do. I will provide you with 40% for assisting me and the fund shall be transferred to you legally in accordance to your bank account or through diplomatic measures. I have perfected all modalities and the successful transfer of this fund and all  you need to do as the beneficiary. Finally, i have to reassure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and should be kept absolutely confidential. Also Note that we need to conclude this transaction within 14 working days.Please reply me if you are interested.

Please forward all replies to my private e-mail via ( dr.emmanuelakwasi1974 at hotmail.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/gtlsx3sbo4ch/?&cs=wh&v=b&to=dr.emmanuelakwasi1974@hotmail.com> )
I await to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and best Regards.
Hon. Dr Emmanuel G. Akwasi