[ovs-dev] Donation for Charity

Al-Hawshabi Karim hawshabikarin1125 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:12:19 UTC 2020

Hello Dear

My name is Mr.Al-Hawshabi Karim , A Yemen national I have been diagnosed
with Oesophageal cancer .It has defiled al forms of medical treatment,
and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical
experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never
really cared for anyone(not even  myself) but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I
cared
for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than
just wanting to have or make all the money in  he world. Now that God has
called me,

 I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends .
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided
to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the
last good deeds I do on
earth. So far, I have Distributed money to some  charity organizations in the
U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia.Now that my health has deteriorated so badly.

 I cannot
do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my
accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization
in Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem  not to be contended with
what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is
the huge cash deposit of Seven Million two hundred thousand
dollars($7,200,000,00) that I
have with a finance House abroad. I will want  you to help me collect this
deposit and dispatch it to charity  organizations. N/B:KINDLY NOTE
THAT you will take out 20% of  his funds for your effort and time.

Regards,

Al-Hawshabi Karim