[ovs-dev] Urgent !! Please Read

Kent Pace kentpace at coris.com
Thu Apr 16 15:14:40 UTC 2020

Dear Friend,

There is something very important I need to discuss with you.  I
am writing  this letter in tears and fear. In tears because I
will soon depart and in fear because I don't really know if you
will do this faithfully.

I am COVID-19  patient and the doctor has already confirmed I may
not last for the next 7 days.

I have substantial amount of money deposited in a security vault
around your country. It is in trunk boxes and once  I receive
your response and see your readiness to claim the money
immediately, I will forward the needed documents and the contact
of the security vault where the consignment is deposited,
I am not asking you to give me anything but I want you to help
people that has been infected with this deadly virus with 60% of
the money and 40% should be for you and your family.

I will disclose exact amount in the boxes as soon as I
receive your response.

Regards.